Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PCD Manual Tattoo Needles||Type:||12, 14, 12U, 14U, 19U|
|Material:||316L Surgical Stainless Steel||Use:||On Microblading Pen|
0.25mm PCD Microblading Blade Sterile Tattoo Needles For Semi Permanent Manual Pen
1. PCD series blades are specially for semi permanent manual pen. Made of high quality medical grade stainless steel, sterilized by Gamma ray, 100% safe for human body.
2. The type of PCD includes curved pins and U shaped pins, curved pins contain 12CF and 14CF, which are used for hair-stroked eyebrow, U shaped pins include 12U, 14U, 19U, which are used for outlining.
3. The needle is very sharp and flexible, which can make the fine lines on the eyebrows. The diameter of pin is 0.25mm, which easily to penetrate the out layer of skin and deposit pigment into skin.
4. These blades can be used for eyebrows embroidery, which can be operated by microblading rookies on tattoo practice skin or veteran on real human skin. Compatible with all microblading pens on the market.
5. Each microblading needle is packed individually to prevent from damage.
We have much more different types and pins of eyebrow tattoo needles, welcome to contact with us for more options.
How to install the microblading needle
1. Grab the microblading pen and find the self-locking tip.
2. Screw off the nut until the slit of tip stretches enough to accommodate the needle.
3. Insert the butt of microblading needle into the slit and adjust the needle length based on personal preference.
4. Screw on the self-locking nut until it clamps the needle closely.
5. Dip the needle in the paste pigment to start to use.
1. Customers who buy here can enjoy factory price.
2. We have rich tattoo products to help buyer save time and energy.
2. Low Minium order quantity.
3. OEM is available, we can print customer's logo on the packaging.
4. Excellent service.