Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Microneedle Derma Roller||Material Of Needle:||Medical Stainless Steel/Titanium|
|Needle Amount:||1200 Needles||Needle Length:||0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm/0.5mm/0.75mm/1.0mm/1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm|
|Function:||MTS||Color Of Shank:||Black/white|
|Color Of Head:||Balck/green/yellow/gray/purple/red/blue||MOQ:||1pc|
OEM Wholesale 1200 Micro Needles Derma Roller System For Beauty Salon
|Product name||Derma roller 1200|
|Feature||1200 tiny pins on the roller|
|Needle length||10 various type|
|Function||Skin care and MTS|
|User||Personal use or professional use|
A. Wow, there are 1200 needles on this roller, comparing with the other 540 needles or 192 needles, this 1200 micro needle can work on bigger area of skin each time, which can improve the work effectiveness. So this roller is choose choice if it is used for body skin.
B. Derma roll is a kind of microneedling, which is a hand-hold device with a small roller studded with lots of tiny needles. After dermal roller rolls over the skin to be treated, puncturing and creating many pores, the skin starts to heal by producing collagen and elastin, unlimited newly healthy cell will be formed and make the skin looks very clear and glowing. Don’t need any makeup and save much money.
1. The derma roller is used to fade and reduce wrinkles, scarring, acne scars, large pores, stretch marks, saggy skin, pigmentation, treatment of alopecia etc.
2. Dermal roller have needles in a range of different size, which can make different depths of treatment. Needles of 0.2-1mm can be used at home, needle length more than 1mm need to be operated by experienced professionals at beauty salon.
10 different sizes of length including:
0.2mm/0.25/0.3/0.5 needles are for large pores, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, shallow scars.
0.75/1.0mm needles are for deep scars, acne scars, stretch marks, large pores, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, shallow scars.
Please note 1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm can’t be used on face.
0.5mm dermaroller: 2-3 times per week
1.0mm dermaroller: one time per week
1.5mm dermaroller: one time per two weeks if used lightly.
One time per 3-4 weeks if used vigorously.
2.0mm/3.0mm dermaroller: one time each month.
How to use the derma roller
1. After sterilizing the derma roller and clean face with water, you can apply some numbing cream to decrease the discomfort, If the needles length is less than 0.5mm, you can skip this step.
2. Roll the tool over the targeted skin from different directions 8-10 times, to create small punctures, to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. If you want to have some nutrient gel or oil on the skin, just do it, most of the nutrients will be absorbed after being rolled.
3. Wash and disinfect the derma roller, then store it in cool and dry environment.
Microneedling is a physical way to treat the skin issues, so it can’t fix your skin problem quickly, you need accept multiple treatments over several months to see the positive results, which will vary depending on the individual skin feature.