Payment & Shipping Terms:
3D Silicone Eyebrow Tattoo Practice Skin For Training and Beginners
|3D lips||3D face||3D eyes||silicone skin||3D eyes&lips|
Including 3D silicone face: 113.5g weight, dimension: 14.4cm*18.9cm
3D silicone skin: 86g weighty, dimension: 25cm-14cm
3D silicone eyes: 79g weighty, dimension: 26cm*15.2cm
3D silicone lips: 105g weighty, dimension: 21cm*19cm
3D silicone eyes&lips: 117g weighty, dimension: 26cm*15.2cm
What’s tattoo practice skin?
Tattoo practice skin is an artificial human skin, which is a necessary tool for tattoo new beginners. It is made of high quality silicone, simulating human skin, users can practice with pigment, which has almost the same feeling as working on the human skin. Beginners in the field of tattooing and makeup can learn the tattoo techniques and experience the similar situation for what it will be like to tattoo a people through the silicone practice skin. Expert professionals also can use artificial skin to research and find out new techniques.
How to use a tattoo practice skin
1. Choose a suitable piece of rubber skin, make sure the size is proper. You can cut down a bigger piece or pick one from lots of sizes on hand. The shape includes oval, rectangular or round.
2. Have a outline on the skin, use a stencil or draw a design on the skin with you hand If you want practice permanent makeup or microblading, you can directly work on the organs on the 3D practice skin.
3. Binding the practice skin to a body part, which can get a better feel of what it will be like to tattoo on a real people.
4. Set the tattoo machine, microblading pen or makeup machine, choose the same needles and same voltage you would choose for the same design If it is operated on a real person. You can try some different needles to observe what differences would be.
5. Use the same ink and colors you will use for the real skin, which will work the same on the practice skin, you will experience what the effect would be if the tattoo had been operated on the real ones.
6. Start operating. Complete all process of lining and shading.