Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Eyebrows Tattoo Healing Ointment||Material:||Vitamin And Plant Ingredients|
Eyebrows and Lips AD Tattoo Healing Cream For Permanent Makeup Tattoo Embroidery
|Item||Tattoo embroidery aftercare cream|
|Material||Vitamin A+Vitamin D|
|Function||For tattoo healing|
1. This cream is specially for eyebrows and lips tattoo aftercare, which is Vitamin A + Vitamin D ointment.
2. There are 2 colors available: blue and yellow. Customers can feel free to choose the color they prefer.
3. Material is very safe, extracted from various plants, it can bring users effective result.
4. It has function of antibacterial, anti-inflammation, anti scars and anti decolorization, effectively reduce the ache and itch after tattooing. Help wound healing.
5. Usage: apply 3 times per day, continuously use 5-7 days.
The reasons of using tattoo aftercare cream/ointment:
1. Protects the tattoo embroidery
Your new tattoo embroidery needs to be protected as much as possible. Tattoo healing ointment includes different ingredients that helps in protecting the tattoo against bacteria and pathogen attack. When used, which produces a protective layer on top of the tattoo and blocks any unwanted pathogens from reaching your skin. This can avoids infections and helps it heal perfectly and naturally.
2. Retains hydration and nourishment
Dry skin is not good for your tattoo picture as it can lead to itchiness. Tattoo healing cream helps in retaining the moisture of your skin and keeps it sufficiently nourished. This maintains its health and helps it heal faster. The ointment enhances the healing process of your tattoo and also prevents other symptoms that might include swelling, rashes and pain.
3. Provides important vitamins and minerals
A new tattoo happens to be a fresh wound and requires vitamin A, Vitamin D and other minerals for it to heal well. A tattoo healing cream comes enriched with those vitamins and minerals. This makes it good especially for those with insufficient supply of such supplements. With the help of those supplements, the creams speeds up the healing process and also promote the health of your skin.
4. Can‘t suck tattoo ink out
Tattoo healing creams are normally free of petroleum. This makes them protect the tattoo without sucking its ink out. You can therefore smother them on your tattoo without worrying about them interfering with the ink pattern.
How to place order