Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Coil Tattoo Machine For Left-hander||Gun Type:||Liner&shader|
|Working Voltage:||7-9volts||Package:||Color Box|
Left-Handed Coil Tattoo Machine , Alloy Made Coil Tattoo Machine For Left-hander
1. There are a lot of left-handed person in our lives, they use left hand to write, take something or do other things, that’s sure some of them already became or will become tattoo artists, because most of tattoo machines are designed for Right-hander, so they need a different machine suitable for them. This coil tattoo machine is specially designed for left-hander.
2. M2232-1 is a lining machine for liner, M2232-2 is a shading machine for Shader, please choose the right machine based on your demands, we suggest you buy both for better work, as two items are necessary.
3. Machine is made of zinc alloy, weight is light, only 250g, very convenient for artist to work.
4. When cutting a line, use a gradual approach and keep it flowing. Don't pause. Otherwise, there will be punctuate lines and splashes.
5. The depth of the needle should be 0.1-0.2cm, which should not be too deep, otherwise it will easily lead to the following phenomenon.
A. Will cause Red and swollen in the area.
B. Increase customer's pain.
C. Dissolves into the blood, leading to pigment diffusion, Thus destroying the pattern and damaging the skin.
D. The lines become thick and cannot achieve the original effect.
Most people know that the process of tattooing is divided into two major steps: "Lining" and "Shading", but usually ignored a very important program, this is “Planning” "Planning" is divided into two parts. One refers to the design of the drawings and the other refers to the understanding of the drawings, Design means that we must take into account the long-term development of the drawings while considering the future improvement. Because the tattoo is A recognition of one's own body, it has continuity.
for example. When you performing a dragon head on the body of client, We need to consider the customer's future dragon body parts. The understanding of the drawings means that while we are arranging any pattern, we must understand what the pattern is. What is the composition of its lines and color blocks? Is it made up of those lines? And what is the connection to the line, etc. People who like Japanese tattoos will indulge in that kind of wildness, but they will also hide a mysterious beauty. People who like European and American works will be disorderly and orderly in their composition, their works will be colorful, and they will be colorful. that is, they had a formal "planning".
|Name||Coil tattoo machine||Model||M2232|
|Material||Alloy zinc||Type||Liner and shader|
|Coil||8wraps and 10wraps||Color||Black|
|Package||Paper box or OEM||Feature||long work without hot|
How to place order