Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Mickey Sharpz Iron Tattoo Machines||Gun Type:||Liner&shader|
Mickey Sharpz Handmade Coil Tattoo Machine Gun For Lining And Shading
1. Made of high quality alloy, to make sure it has light weight comparing with others made of iron.
2. The coil is copper from Japan, 8 wraps for liner machine, 10 wraps for Shader machine.
3. It can work for 8 hours without hot, don’t worry the stability of long time work.
4. Compatible with all standard grips, needles, disposable tips, tubes and power supplies in the market, which is very convenient for you to get them.
5. Strict test before packaging the goods in the box.
6. We can accept you printing your own logo if quantity is up to 100pcs.
Every new tattoo artist faces may the same confusion, ‘which machine should I choose?’ ‘Should it be the coil machines or should it be the rotary machines?’ To solve this puzzle, it is the best that you get yourself know about how these machines operate and application, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these machines and what’s the difference from each other?
Operating differences between coils and rotating machines
1. The biggest difference between the two machines is what drives the needles.
2. In the coil tattoo machines, The electromagnetic current flows through the coil to draw and release the iron pole which Stick the needle out and indent.
3. Now the coil tattoo machine is widely used by the tattoo artist. due to two reasons – it is easy to operate and relatively inexpensive.
4. When the coil tattoo machine working it has buzzing sounds while when Rotary machine are working it is extremely quiet ,the needles in a rotary machine move up and down with the help of small motor which is encased in the machine. The presence of a motor makes the movement of these needles extremely smooth which ensuring an uniform impact on the skin.
|Material||Iron||Type||Liner and shader|
|Coil||8wraps and 10wraps||Color||as picture|
|Package||Paper box or OEM||Feature||long work without hot|
How to place order