Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Stigma Tattoo Pen||Material:||Aircraft Aluminium Alloy|
|Working Voltage:||7-12v||Needle:||Neele Cartridge|
Stigma Hybrid Permanent Rotary Tattoo Machine Hawk Tattoo Pen Floating The Lip
Name: Rotary tattoo pen
Material: aircraft aluminium
Standard Voltage: 7-12v
20000-25000 rotations per minute
Motor: 10w core-less motor from Switzerland
Packaging: color box
1. This tattoo pen material is aircraft aluminium alloy, being CNC machined and anodized.
2. Using a high quality Swiss core-less motor in the machine to ensure the pen has stable working performance, rotation can be 20000-25000 per minute, it has strong power and stable condition, suitable for long time work.
3. Compatible with hawk needle cartridge, it is easy to buy and replace.
4. Artists can adjust the length of needle through twisting the grip.
5. 5 colors available from us, including black/red/blue/purple/silver.
6. After being improved and upgraded based on original hawk pen, we optimized the needle adjustment system. If adjusting needle too long, it will result in loosing of grip and instability of needle protrusion.
7. This pen’s grip and needle is very stable when working.
|Name||tattoo pen||Material||Aluminium alloy|
|Color||Black, red, blue, purple, silver||OEM||available|
How to place order
Q: Can we buy a sample to test before placing bulk order?
A: Sure, sample is available prior to mass order.
Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is not high, but for different products are not same, welcome to advise us the items you want, then we check for you.
Q: Can you offer competitive price?
A: Of course, the much more quantity you buy, the better price you can enjoy.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Generally lead time is 2-7 days, we will inform you in advance if stock is not enough.
Q: What’s the payment methods you can offer?
A: Our general payment method is TT, Western Union, MoneyGram, PP, L/C
Q: We want to customize our own packaging box and print own logo, is OEM OK?
A: We can accept OEM order if quantity reaches our standard.
Q: What countries are your products exported to?
A: North American and South American market, European countries, Australia and Asian countries.