Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Tattoo Machine Gun||Size:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Color:||4 Colours||Power:||Swiss Motor|
|Working Voltage:||7-13volts||Packaging:||Color Box|
Third Generation Anodized RotaryTattoo Machine Gun Dual Connection Tattoo Gun
1. Amazing, just one tattoo machine can finish Lining, shading and coloring on highest level, what’s that? It is hawk tattoo machine gun, made of aircraft aluminium alloy, CNC machined from a block of material, anodized by high technology.
2. Using Swiss imported motor, the average life span is more than 3000 hours. Work voltage is 7-13v, which can work for long time without hot burning.
3. It can be compatible with different types of hawk needle cartridges, total about 30 different kinds of cartridges.
4. Stroke has been dramatically increased to 3.5mm. The prolong increased stroke in conjunction with the rotational speed of the new drive and optimized eccentric tappet provides very high speed.
5. 30mm diameter of hand shank, The product weight of this hawk gun is 230g, it is very light.
6. comparing with traditional rotary tattoo machine.
7. Two kinds of power connectors, they are RCA and Clip cord, very convenient for artists to connect power.
|Name||tattoo machine gun||Material||Aluminium alloy|
|Color||black, red, blue, silver||Grip||30mm hawk grip|
How to place order
Q: Can we buy a sample to test before placing bulk order?
A: Sure, sample is available prior to mass order.
Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is not high, but for different products are not same, welcome to advise us the items you want, then we check for you.
Q: Can you offer competitive price?
A: Of course, the much more quantity, the better price you can enjoy.
Q: What’s the lead time?
A: Generally lead time is 2-7 days, we will tell you in advance if stock is not enough.
Q: What’s the payment methods you can offer?
A: Our general payment method is TT, Western Union, MoneyGram, PP, L/C
Q: We want to customize our own packaging box and print own logo, is OEM OK?
A: We can accept OEM order if quantity reaches our demand.
Q: What countries are your products exported to?
A: North American and South American market, European countries, Australia and Asian countries.